Franks Portlock is a continually growing business and we are always on the lookout for hardworking and experienced industry professionals to join our team.
With offices throughout the UK, we work as one team, to provide our clients with the highest quality asbestos management and consultancy services. We combine our extensive industry experience with proven consultancy expertise and a personal, flexible service to ensure that our clients are protected from the risks of asbestos.
Are you interested in joining Franks Portlock? You can see our vacancies below:
Location: Unit 2b Hylton Park, Sunderland, SR5 3HD / Rosyth, Fife
Permanent, full time
Working hours: Monday-Friday with business hours ranging from 7am-7pm
Salary: Competitive + company car + benefits available upon request
Due to an exciting time of business development we have an opportunity for two fully trained Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join our team. One role will be based at our Sunderland office and the other will be working from our office in Rosyth, Fife. When submitting your application, please specify which location you are applying for.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- The candidate must hold a minimum of a minimum of a BOHS 402 certificate or BOHS P403 and P404 certificates (or equivalent)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience in asbestos surveying and air monitoring
Experience in a range of property sectors
As an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Carrying out asbestos surveys; management and refurbishment and demolition type surveys
- Carrying out 4 stage clearances, test reporting and submitting reports for background, leak, reassurance, clearance, personal and smoke testing
- Creating reports
- Building and maintaining customer relations
- Representing the company well at all times and in interactions with clients
- Conducting site walkthroughs and survey plans
Apply today to make sure you don’t miss this great opportunity!
As an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst you will…
- Have effective communication skills and the ability to liaise with contractors
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have strong IT skills
- Be conversant with current Asbestos & Health and Safety legislation and guidance
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours
- Be self-motivated and also able to work as part of a team
- Be competent in literacy and numeracy to construct accurate reports
To apply please send a covering letter explaining why you are the right fit for our company and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org