Trainee Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
We are a UKAS accredited, leading asbestos and water Hygiene consultancy. We have been operating for 14 years, and have offices within Scotland, the North West, North East, Midlands and London. We offer a comprehensive range of asbestos services, including consultancy, inspection, testing and management. We combine extensive industry experience with proven consultancy expertise and a personal, friendly and flexible service to ensure that our clients are protected from the risks of damaged asbestos.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications.
We are looking to hire a Trainee Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst within our Sunderland office. The role requires no prior knowledge or experience, and we provide full training and support to help you obtain professional qualifications in:
- P402 – Surveying and Sampling Strategies for Asbestos in Buildings
- P403 – Asbestos Fibre Counting
- P404 – Air Sampling of Asbestos and MMMF and Requirements for a Certificate of Reoccupation Following Clearance of Asbestos
As a Trainee Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst you will be accompanying qualified professionals on site to:
- Carry out asbestos surveys; management and refurbishment and demolition type surveys
- Carry out 4 stage clearances, test reporting and submit reports for background, leak, reassurance, clearance, personal and smoke testing
- Create reports and advise clients on H&S recommendations and asbestos management
- Build and maintaining customer relations, and occasionally help manage site contractor
You will help carry these activities out while learning the correct procedures under the current legislation, using tablets to record your findings and build reports and site drawings.
The position is based within our North East office, Sunderland; however the role does require occasional travel throughout the Nation and North East region so a UK driving license is essential. As part of the role you will be provided with a company car, business fuel card, phone and tablet.
If you are interested in the role please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org