We will be hosting UKATA certified Asbestos Awareness Training courses for both businesses and individuals.
Asbestos awareness training is mandatory for those who are likely to come into contact with Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs), such as construction industry workers who may disturb the fabric of buildings, people who work on contaminated land and anyone maintaining a building that may be affected by asbestos.
The 1/2-day training session will provide you with:
- An increased awareness of the nature and properties of asbestos and its effects on health.
- An understanding of the key aspects of asbestos regulation.
- Knowledge of how to use appropriate workplace precautions and undertake work activities in a safe manner.
- Information on the types, uses and likely occurrences of asbestos in buildings and where appropriate items of plant.
- And much more, you can see the full scope here
Delegates will undertake training that is compliant with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012 and those who are successful will receive a UKATA Certificate of Training which is valid for one year.
You can see our full training schedule here.