We offer a wide range of consultancy services, from designing, assessing or implementing management plans to drawing up specifications for asbestos removal including project supervision. With more than 10 years of experience in asbestos management and a team of award-winning experts, you can feel confident you are in safe hands. We help organisations across a range of sectors, from the marine and nuclear industries to healthcare, residential and retail – both on a regional and national level. We work with clients of many sizes, from those operating smaller buildings and facilities to those with multiple sites across the UK.
Our wide range of consultancy services includes:
- Review of clients’ existing asbestos information and management processes.
- Asbestos removal and remediation advice.
- Site remediation project management.
- Guidance on the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012.
- Advice and guidance on known problems.
- Electronic asbestos management tools.
- Hosting of asbestos data.
- Third-party data upload and management for systems including Micad, Promaster, QL, shineAsbestos and Keystone.
- Custom training programs including UKATA-accredited courses.