Franks Portlock is a UKAS accredited, leading asbestos consultancy company, specialising in asbestos and water hygiene consultancy. We have a decade of experience in asbestos surveying, sample analysis, air testing, four stage clearance testing, and have expanded rapidly over the past few years. To sustain growth, we are looking to obtain an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to work at our Sunderland office.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome all applications.
Asbestos Surveyor / Analyst
Due to an exciting time of business development we have an opportunity at Franks Portlock for a fully trained Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst to join our Sunderland team.
Essential qualifications and experience:
- The candidate must hold a minimum of a minimum of a BOHS 402 certificate or BOHS P403 and P404 certificates (or equivalent)
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of industry experience in asbestos surveying and air monitoring
- Experience in a range of property sectors.
- UK Driving licence
As an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst you will…
- Have effective communication skills and the ability to liaise with contractors
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have strong IT skills
- Be conversant with current Asbestos & Health and Safety legislation and guidance
- Be flexible in your approach to working hours
- Be self-motivated and also able to work as part of a team
- Be competent in literacy and numeracy to construct accurate reports
Your main responsibilities as an Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst will be to undertake all branches of surveying and analytical works
You will be responsible for:
- Carrying out asbestos surveys; management and refurbishment and demolition type surveys
- Carrying out 4 stage clearances, test reporting and submitting reports for background, leak, reassurance, clearance, personal and smoke testing
- Creating reports
- Building and maintaining customer relations
- Representing the company well at all times and in interactions with clients
- Conducting site walk-throughs and survey plans
If you want to join one of the leading Asbestos Consultancy companies in the UK, then get in touch and apply today!
To apply please send a covering letter explaining why you are the right fit for our company and an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org